washi tape feathers


I made these silly little feathers out of washi tape recently to send to a friend. I thought they would be cute tied into a garland or taped to the wall but decided to simply group them together with string and let her decide when the package arrives. All you need is tape, wire and scissors if you want to make a few too here are some photos of my super simple process.


Nothing to it really...if you like feathers check out this necklace version here!


Hope you have a wonderful day!

7 comments:

  1. I love these feathers....endless possibilities of ways to use them....Like the necklace too...I would never have thought of that....

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! I'll definitely make some for gift wrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! Love how simple they are to make!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely gorgeous. I am a first-time visitor to your blog or any of your social media outlets. Your blog is stunning! I can't wait to visit. I miss the old days of discovering a new blog and getting immersed in it. I am going to bring it back to my online routine and yours is a perfect one to start with. Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute and creative!! Keep up the crafty projects ~ I've given you a follow on google friend connect - looking forward to more pretty posts >.<

    ~Bevolee
    {Milkshake + Confetti}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely fabulous, Rebekah! I'm apt to try this... so happy to meet you over at Paper Crafters Library!!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...