Eyeist


On occasion as a blogger I get to review products and have the incredible chance to write articles for other websites. A few months ago I was given the opportunity to do a review for a new site called, Eyeist over on photo.net. I had never heard of Eyeist before but after my thirty minute interactive session with the founder, Allegra Wilde I was blown away. Did you know that if you are a budding  photographer you can have your work reviewed and critiqued by top players in the world of photography? I had no clue...I loved the process and came away with this thirty image portfolio and an armload of ideas on how to improve my work. I wanted to share this one with you guys because it was just that good! You can read my full experience over on photo.net (here)! 

I know many of you are photographers - what are things that you have done to improve your skill and eye for capturing beauty, would you ever consider getting an online review of your work?


2 comments:

  1. hi rebekah! i discovered your blog a couple months ago and i've been having lots of fun getting to know you here and admire you photography :) i'm a hopeful photographer and i would loooove to try out eyeist. getting feedback and advice on how to mature my skill would be really helpful. thanks for sharing, i can't wait to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great collection of images!! Eyeist sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...