Fall French Press

IMG_0535.jpg


You guys know I am a big coffee lover, I live in Seattle so I mean what do you expect? It's one of the things I love about our city, a good cup of coffee on pretty much every corner!

I also love to make it at home and during the warmer months I enjoy my cold brew on a hot day. But as the weather has turned to Fall I have been making a spicy, orange infused brew in the afternoons with coconut milk creamer. Its a little bit spicy and festive and just makes me happy so I thought I would share it with you today!

IMG_0533.jpg

Orange Spice French Press

1/2 cup of coarse ground coffee
1 teaspoon of allspice
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon of orange peel

dump all of the ingredients into your french press, fill with hot water and stir to combine. Let steep for five minutes, press and enjoy! Sweetener and cream definitely bring out the spices but if you like it black it is just as good!

13 comments:

  1. mm, this sounds great! I also love your mug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, yum!!!!
    i gotta get a french press!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like such a good cup of fall coffee!! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delish!!! Definitely going to have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds wonderful. If I don't have a French press, could I put the ingredients in my coffee maker with the coffee grounds? I think that'll work. I'ma gonna try.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds wonderful! I love orange flavored anything...especially coffee! Years ago, Starbucks made an orange valencia mocha coffee and it was so awesome! I love your mug! I just bought the same one monogramed with a "J" for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a SERIOUSLY awesome idea!!! i'm missing my french press :( i couldn't bring it with me on my temporary "live-in-nanny" position with my nieces due to not enough room in one suitcase :( but when my husb is back from deployment and my french press is happily back in my possession - i will be making this delicious concoction! (minus the coconut milk, my hubby is allergic to coconut... i know. it's tragic.......)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I might have to try this!

    just found your blog! I live in seattle too and definitely love my coffee ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to make this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. DELICIOUS. What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gotta try this! I just posted today how to make a healthy pumpkin spice latte at home with no syrup! Thanks for this!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yummy Yummy!:) Sounds delicious! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...