sweetheart date

I have been busy setting up a little date for Mr. Gough and I for this months Sweetheart Dinner at Eight theme! I am going very simple with the decorations this time but setting up something always makes it so much more special and I am really looking forward to putting the kids to bed early for a quiet night alone!

We are also filling out some store bought Valentines cards for Simon's class tomorrow - I am lame and didn't make handmade but he seems please with his super hero themed cards and I'm also trying to ignore the rest of the house and all of the mess...the farther I get in this fourth pregnancy the less energy I have to do just about anything. I will be back tomorrow with more details from our date - hope your having a wonderful Monday!

7 comments:

  1. I love this picture...it's so beautiful. It needs to be printed and framed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This table setting is gorgeous! What a beautiful photo! Happy early Valentines Day, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I love the striped straw banners--you are so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty! Me, too. I'm setting up our date, too. I started a day ahead. Since naps went well today, got to seize the moment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope your date is wonderful! :) and, really, little boys are just as happy if not happier with store bought cards! sometimes i think the homemade valentine's are more for us mamas than anyone ;) we like to feel like we've gone above and beyond. makes us feel like "good moms". really, though, store bought or handmade... valentine's cards don't have a whole lot to do with how well you're mothering your little people. i **love** that he has super hero cards! and you are WISE to conserve energy where you can. that way you'll have more for your hot date night, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're doing our dinner at 8 date night tonight! Can't wait to post!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...