favorites in lucky green :: Happy St. Patty's Day

Just a couple of cuties I spotted on Modcloth today - I am always a sucker for green and this dress has got me daydreaming about spring!! 

And check out this adorable lunch that our neighbor prepared for our boys this afternoon while we work on the house a bit more - seriously so cute! I have been humbled by all the helping, supportive hands around. Thank you to everyone for caring for our family during this difficult season - all the comments here, emails, text messages and hugs make a huge difference! xo

be back later with my dinner at eight post!

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to an easier road ahead for you guys... And wish I'd read the hair update before complimenting you for wearing your waves ;)

    Hi to your sweet boys for me!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...