life lately


I feel so bad that I haven't been better about keeping up on sharing life here on my blog lately. I love my blog and blogging so I have no plans to quit, it's just been a full few weeks with not a ton of time to spare. I have been hanging out a bit more frequently on Instagram though and enjoying the community over there - that's really the thing I love about online life, the community. There are lots of pluses and minuses about social media but at the end of the day I love feeling like I am part of a community!

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend I promise to be back this week with more to share! In the mean time find me on Instagram @rebekah.gough - I'd love to connect with you too! xoxo

3 comments:

  1. have a nice day ^__^
    nice pict you have.. :D

    same like me.. TT^TT I'm always on Fb.. even though there was nothing to see there.. while ignore my blog.. aiyaaa.. :D
    its ok.. take time for blogging :D I wish I had insta ahaha :3

    owh ya, is that daisy flower? I like that.. Did you plant it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have missed you! That first picture on the top right makes me smile! Busted. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...