reminder that thursday is ten on ten :: plus a prompt just for fun!


Just a little reminder to charge your camera batteries for Thursdays installment of the Ten on Ten project...this month I thought it would be fun to spice things up with a prompt. Nothing you have to do of course but if you're looking for some added inspiration use Pumpkin Spice to get your creative juices flowing and I will be on the lookout for my favorite sets...I am thinking this gives me another good reason to buy a yummy pumpkin spice latte for the occasion too! Hope you will consider joining me in this long standing tradition of finding beauty in the ordinary - I am so looking forward to it! xo

*more about Ten on Ten HERE

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you posted this! Tomorrow is a blogging day for me and I'm so excited to join in on this again, friend! xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...