Josie and Gigi's first dance class


When I became a mom to a little girl of course one of the first things that crossed my mind was putting her into her first dance class. I have waited for this day, dreamed of this day - so when Kim texted me and asked if Josie would like to join her bff Gigi this summer in a little creative movement class I am sure you can imagine just how lighting fast I was to sign her up!

Kim and Gigi also gifted Josie with a beautiful recital costume worn by one of Gigi's big sisters - it was such a special morning for my girl and my heart was a big heaping puddle the entire time.


The girls were too cute and excited - I grabbed this series of them after class. Watching them whisper and giggle together was so precious. Both of these girls are number three in a family with four siblings and they both have little brothers...they were also due on the same day so they are destined to be friends! I think I need to start a regular Josie and Gigi feature because they are just so fun together! Thank you Gigi for inviting us we are looking forward to years of dance classes and recitals!!

5 comments:

  1. ohhh.... so precious... so sweet... <3
    This made my day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they are just too precious!

    Those little outfits, and their whispers and giggles are adorable.

    I hope they continue to dance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely photos - you have captured such a cute moment in time. New to your blog -lovin it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those little girlies just brightened my evening! ;) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...