30/52

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013."

Simon - taking a ride on a friends long board I think he was really concentrating on not messing up my sweet first born.

Levi - I know you probably think this is a repeat picture from about ten different weeks but it's not this kid just loves art especially painting I have no clue how he has the patience for paint by numbers but he and Chris are currently working on them.

Josie - this girl...oh man!

Zeb - his first cone I will share more of my younger two and these cones soon it was a fun memory in the midst of the crazies and I don't want to forget it!!

1 comment:

  1. Howdy!
    This is the first time I've seen your blog--did you know there's a link to you in dwellinggawker?--and your DIY projects are some of the most inspiring I've seen! I LOVE the little snowglobe jars and will be doing those this Christmas for sure.
    You got mad style, is what I'm sayin'. You go, mama!
    :)
    -Wonderful Rubbish

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...