on holiday + a ten on ten reminder


This past week Chris and I snuck away to the east coast to celebrate our tenth anniversary. This is our first trip together since before Simon was born almost seven years ago so I am sure you can image how surreal and amazing it has been to soak it all in! I will have plenty of proper photos to share when we get home in a few days but here are a few instagrams from our adventures...and I will be here in Cape Cod for tomorrows installment of Ten on Ten as well and I am so looking forward to it! Hope you will join me - the linky party will be here ready and waiting in the morning and I will share my set just as soon as I can, hope you have a great day today friends! More about the Ten on Ten project HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...