A Pretzel Party With Auntie Anne's

 

Auntie Anne's is celebrating their 25th birthday this year and so in honor of their big day and their brand new Honey Whole Grain pretzels they sent us a super fun pretzel party pack full of streamers, twisty straws, stickers, the game twister and a fun play list of music to keep the party pumping. We decided to share our pretzel loot with Jenny and her crew a few nights ago and had a fun time getting our pretzel on...we also watched the finale of Biggest Loser (yay Danni!)...all in all we had a great time. My favorite part was probably the moment after I picked up the pretzels at the mall, got into our van where Chris and the kids were anxiously waiting and immediately devoured a Honey Whole Grain hot from the oven. So good and so reminiscent of my first job working at a toy store in the mall!

Thanks Auntie Anne's for the sweet gift...and guess what they sent along party favors. The first five commenter's get four free pretzels c/o Auntie Anne's so you can get your pretzel on too, just leave your email address in the comment so I can get in touch!

10 comments:

  1. Auntie Anne's is my favorite!! so buttery and delicious :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sorry-excitement got to me-my email is baileyhartway@gmail

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely positively love Auntie Anne's!!! Evamscott05@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. those look delish!!!
    my kids would LOVE that! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum! I love Auntie Anne's! Becky dot Goerend at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh I LOOOVE Auntie Anne's!!! Love that you had a pretzel party! Great pics! My email is erinelmann@gmail.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. FUN! And I love love Auntie Anne's!

    grace
    http://herumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darn, I'm not in the first 5 to comment, but just in case...mcdanieljenny@aol.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. my favorite part of the night was when Josie was on her 3rd pretzel and you said, "who else is going to eat them all?"- thanks Auntie Anne's...I could seriously eat WAY too many of these...definitely not helping my own biggest loser competition but a yummy diversion. Thanks Rebekah for not leaving the leftovers ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...