7/52

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013."

The 52 project has been so fun the past few weeks and much harder than I thought it would be - which I love because it forces me to pay attention and be intentional with capturing my littles behind the lens. 

That picture of my five year old art lover is a favorite for sure...he discovered Bob Ross for the first time this week when he happened to switch on PBS at just the right time. I kid you not he turned and looked at me like that and said "you have got to be kidding me Mom"...I can not believe I actually had the camera sitting right there it was a perfect moment. And who doesn't love Bob Ross right? Levi also pointed out that he has his own DVD :) awesome!

6 comments:

  1. That is so awesome that Levi has discovered Bob Ross! Watching his shows so calm when I was just hanging out having a quiet day is a big part of my childhood. I can't wait to see how his creative talent blossoms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also - those spinny things that Josie is in - those things are nuts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, these are awesome!! I LOVE the Bob Ross shot. How perfect is that for Levi?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so awesome! I love Bob Ross (and his happy little trees), and I love Levi's face in that picture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those spinny cups are my favorite! And I remember Wes in that yellow shirt <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...