a butterfly morning


It's humbling being their Mama and having quiet mornings to create sweet little crafts out of basically nothing. It has been a hard winter for my heart in so many ways but I see such brightness and light when I allow myself to enter into their world and engage their imaginations for a few hours. I see life and joy and beauty in a whole new way.

I suddenly have the biggest urge to decorate my entire space with preschool crafts. It won't be long and they will be gone from under my wing but I soaked them in today and that feels so good.

12 comments:

  1. Love. What a beautiful morning together with your little ones. Gorgeous photos of your crafting! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like it was a great morning! I can't wait to decorate my house with my children's art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome! Is it bad if I make them and hang them up, even though I don't have a preschooler? They are just so delicate and bright. I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These butterflies are so sweet!! A great way to spend the morning with your kiddos!! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are gorgeous! and so easy! totally making some. thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rebekah...I could've written those exact words. Thank you for sharing...and do enjoy those moments with the littles. They are indeed fleeting. Also, those are some lovely butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They look so effective all strung together like that :) The small years are way too short :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. You take beautiful pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is SO inspiring. Thanks for the sharing the very real challenge of being a mom to littles and yet embracing the mess and the creativity.

    Those are lovely butterflies. I'll make some with my girls. =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are adorable! I am going to do this with my son!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ahh, love this!! you are so dang creative.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...