the Van Dyke family


There are certain moments in our lives that stand out. Your wedding day, the birth of your children, the keys to your first home, the first time you call 911 because your child is in danger, sleepless nights and deaths...big life stuff.  But I am not entirely sure that this incredible family knew that they were one of those moments during our mini session last weekend.

We met at the park, shared a hug and a some sweet laughter. Meeting blog friends is always a thrill but the time spent with them during my FIRST EVER photo shoot was seriously thrilling. They were gracious and patient with me as I stumbled along and their super adorable blond angel girl stole my heart in about a minute and a half.

Thank you Morgan for believing enough in me to be the first to support my new photography venture - just so you know you are one of those big life memories for me and a huge blessing indeed!
xo

PS. check out Morgan's incredible site - she is an awesome photographer and inspiration to me!

6 comments:

  1. gorgeous!! so happy for the Van Dyke family to have these special photos. and so excited for you, Rebekah, to be embarking on this journey of sharing your gifts and honing your talent as a photographer! so so lovely. thank you for sharing these! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for these! So happy that YOU were the one to take our family photos! Thanks for being patient with us with a toddler with other ideas than posing. :) You were so gracious and knew exactly how to win Avila over quickly. Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful family! I love these shots, Rebekah! And, I love how you described this first shoot!! Lovely on all accounts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a special day for you! not going to lie though, seeing these makes me so sad that we had to cancel. these are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful! You would never know by looking at these lovely photos that this was your very first shoot! Wonderful job, dear friend!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...