capturing our blessings :: 29

{left to right :: Rachel :: Jenny :: Rebekah :: Kristen}

capturing our blessings is a month long collaborative project :: four sisters, a photo a day shared side by side as an exercise in finding gratitude and joy during the month dedicated to celebrating Thanksgiving. More about the project 
HERE.

This is our second to last installment for this years Capturing our Blessings project, it has truly been a month full of so much to be thankful for. I have been honored to be a part of this with my sisters and although there were several days that truly challenged me to dig in and find those nuggets of gratitude I am proud that we were able to complete the entire month! 

Tomorrow I will be sharing a special closing post from Kristen as well as the final set - have any of you been participating along with us? We would love to hear how the month went for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...