over the weekend


I made a huge batch of homemade applesauce and it made the house smell like early fall

I purchase some vintage items for Josie's Halloween costume...she and Levi have October birthdays so we always make a big deal about dressing up for their party 

I spent a long time discussing and dreaming about the future with Mr. Gough

I tried popcorn drizzled with coconut oil and sea salt per Joey's recommendation... so yum

I worked on some earrings for my best friends wedding

I watched Mary Poppins with the kids for the first time and they loved it - such a classic

I looked through many of your amazing ten on ten sets from the month - so much beautiful life captured

I ignored the laundry pile dribbling out of the laundry room

I mostly just enjoyed a lazy summer weekend, one of the last before the fall gets into full swing

you know just a little of this and that...so, what did you do over the weekend?

6 comments:

  1. I love to prepare my popcorn the same way every single time... so yummy... if you have an "air popper" for the stove you can actually pop it IN coconut oil... yum, yum, yum... and much healthier...
    ❤Ky
    www.thebirdssay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely weekend! I pop the corn in coconut oil, which I love! Oh, homemade applesauce sounds delicious!! Have a most lovely week! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, just saw this. Thanks for the shout-out, friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you are getting time to enjoy the weekend! My sister in law does community theater so we went to see one of her plays in Everett...other than that, it was pretty laid back. I'm secretly dreaming of fall. :) That popcorn sounds wonderful, I will have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a heavenly weekend. Going to try the popcorn. Never would have thought to fix it like that

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds so lovely!! mmmm...homemade applesauce sounds sooo good! :) :) Hope you have a wonderful day! xo Holly

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...