Ten on Ten :: January 2012

Happy tenth everybody I am so looking forward to the first installment of Ten on Ten for 2012! I hope you all have a wonderful day today capturing the beauty you find around you.

If you have never participated all you do is take one photo an hour for ten hours to document a simple + beautiful day in your life. When you are ready come back here and leave the link to your post on the linky party below. I am looking forward to checking out how your days take shape later on, have a wonderful day today friends! xo



ten on ten button

7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Rebekah..are those your shoes? They are so pretty. I want them. They probably wouldn't come in my size anyway :-( I wear an 11. Yikes, I know :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I just discovered your blog through The Vanilla Tulip! I'm so happy I found it, this is a great idea and I can't wait to read more of your blog! Hope you'll stop by and say hi too!

    katelyn-innervision.blogspot.com

    - Katelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a silly question, but how do you make the collage of 10 photos? (i use iphoto)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Rebekah, hope you have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for doing this. I really had fun today doing this for the first time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks guys for joining in today - Joii they are mine I bought them at k-mart if you can believe it! I am sure they had your size :) your so adorable!

    @peacemama I made the above collage over a year ago now in a powerpoint document but like to use www.bighugelabs.com to make collages most of the time...and for the ten on ten project I always just post my photos in a chronological series, hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting. This challenge was really fun. I will definitely do in again next time.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...