Josie had a little accident


After I posted the photo of my little girl in her new cast a couple of days ago I received so many kind emails asking about how she was doing so I thought I should post a tiny update.

First of all she is going to be totally fine and it could have been so much worse. She took a spill and fractured her tibia and luckily her Daddy has great intuition and just knew he needed to take her to the ER right away. Thankfully she will only need to wear this splint cast for a month or so.


She is starting to get the hang of getting around with it on poor little thing but it is kind of cute no matter how annoying and cumbersome it is.

Thank you to everyone who has been so so kind and caring checking in on her. I will admit we are pretty weary over here and not getting much sleep as she gets use to it especially at night but we do feel blessed that she will heal up in no time - then she will be on to learning how to walk :).

9 comments:

  1. She is beautiful! I love her cheeks... glad she'll be alright and hope you get some rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, hope she get's well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. poor baby! i will pray for her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had no idea! She does look so so cute though :) I will be praying for quick recovery and rest for everyone. You're such troopers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no! When my baby (who is six now) was 9 months we both took a tumble down the stairs and she had a full cast just like that (then she got a hard hot pink one). It didn't phase her one bit. She just drug it all around. And it was kinda cute. :) Feel better soon Josie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad she's doing well. We're looking forward to seeing her tomorrow morning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness! Poor sweetttttiiieeee....awww, I hope she is on the mend ...I will be praying for her! This melted my heart because when my daughter was 3 (who is now almost 17), she broke her arm and had a cast for a very long time! It's hard on them I think, anyway, what a sweet post!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...