capturing our blessings :: 11

Happy friday everyone. I am still making it through all of your gorgeous sets from the Ten on Ten installment yesterday so my favorites will be up later this weekend. This evening I am including the friday linky party for those of you who are participating with Kristen and I in the month long capturing our blessings project. It has been a wonderful full week around here with so much to be grateful for and I have loved this daily ritual of searching for the sweet gifts each day.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend friends I will be back soon and if your linking up here this week I can't wait to see what made your heart glad!


3 comments:

  1. WHERE did you get those moccasins? Are They Minnetonka? Please tell me! I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bex - yes they are Minnetonkas I bought mine on clearance at Urban Outfitters last summer they go on sale there often but I think you can buy the same ones at many spots online...ps they are super comfy!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...