A guest post for Ruche :: The Arrowhead Earrings

I was beyond excited when Ruche asked me to come up with a little tutorial for their blog this week. I love Ruche and their new Summer Resort Lookbook is to die for! I decided to create a super simple tutorial for these no sew earrings using two colors of suede. Seriously these will take you like fifteen minutes to throw together and are perfect for your end of the summer and early fall looks! To get the full tutorial go HERE!
A special thanks to Ruche for inviting me to share today and to my pretty friend Kim for modeling the earrings!

6 comments:

  1. go rebekah go! love knowing that you're popping up all over the net ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what?!?!? you are the most incredible gal :) so proud of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stumbled across your blog. :) Very cool earrings and I am now obsessed with that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your listing are progressing with days dungeon it up guys.
    Wexler Debi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...