Happy Fifth Birthday Simon Hayes

Number FIVE!! How can it be that my tiny little preemie is already five years old? You have brought us the kind of life I always dreamed of full of joy, laughter, adventure and blessing. You made Daddy and I a real family the day you were born and every single day since I have thanked God for sending you to us, such a sweet and gregarious boy! I love you more than life itself and I look forward to seeing what you have up your sleeve for us this next year if it's anything like these last five I know it's going to good! Happy Birthday Simon, we love you buddy!

4 comments:

  1. what a handsome prince! Yay!!!!
    happy birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday to simon! that's such a lovely photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a handsome boy! Happy Birthday, Simon! (Ooooh, that smile!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday, Simon! I love you so, so much!! Thank you for making me laugh this weekend (and every time I see you). :) Love, Auntie Claire

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...