Ten on Ten :: November 2012

IMG_2607.jpg
IMG_2620.jpg
IMG_2623.jpg
IMG_2695.jpg
IMG_2699.jpg
IMG_3178.jpg
IMG_3520.jpg
IMG_3482.jpg
IMG_4151.jpg
IMG_4175.jpg
It was such an incredibly blessed and incredibly busy day for me. I had the honor of photographing three different families on this cold and beautiful fall morning that lasted well into the afternoon. I am beyond tired but full to the brim and so looking forward to checking out how your days looked too. If you haven't had a chance to add your set to the linky in the post below it will be open for the rest of the week! I will be back first thing with our tenth installment of capturing our blessings, have a great night friends!

9 comments:

  1. These photos are so fun and beautiful, rebekah! So proud of you for pursuing your photography dream!! Such lovely shots for these families! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed. That b&w one particularly stands out to me. Great work lady! I'm sure you're exhausted...hope you get some good rest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos of a fun and busy day.

    This is my first time playing along with Ten on Ten; I'm hoping it won't be my last.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful! I can't pick a favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great set! That black and white family pic is an absolute classic! Thanks again for hosting the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such precious and sweet photos!! I love the first one! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful rebekah!! an amazing eye you have!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...