friday happiness {and ten on ten reminder}

source
I am so thankful it is finally friday!

We are heading south for the weekend to cheer Chris on in the STP!

Stopping to see my Mom and Sister and her sweetie tomorrow, the boys couldn't be more excited.

I am making vegan coconut magic bars to take along - yum!

Going to talk about my Sisters upcoming wedding and speaking of aren't these vintage inspired bridesmaid dresses the cutest - not her style but if I could do my wedding over these would be fun!

Anyone else ever dream about planning their wedding over again or am I the only crazy? So many fun things for brides now!

I am thinking I might need to throw her a cake party like this one - wouldn't this be the cutest bridal shower...sprinkles as favors? gah - so cute!

source
Before I sign off a little reminder to charge your camera batteries because Sunday is another installment of the Ten on Ten project. I am so excited and really hope you will join me in capturing a bit of beauty in the everyday!! If your a new friend you can read more about the project HERE!!

happy friday everyone! xo

15 comments:

  1. I love those dresses Rebekah! I'm with you, if I was to do over my wedding that would definitely be fun to do! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i adored my wedding "day" but i would definitely change the style. not my dress, but most everything else! oh well... anniversary parties to come! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute dresses!

    Go, Chris, go! I'll be rooting for him in the STP. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband is riding STP this weekend too! Yes, I've thought about ways I would do my wedding day differently...it's fun to dream. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes..I often think of re-doing our wedding. It was a lovely day, but I was so caught up in the anxiety and craziness of it, I think I lost some of the fun. And OH my heavens..those bridesmaids in their floral dresses are ADORABLE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I have thought about planning my wedding again! It will be 16 years in August for us so a lot has changed since then! :) I have to add that I still feel like the luckiest woman alive!

    ReplyDelete
  7. we were the same age when we got married Midori - another thing in common :)...I still feel like the luckiest woman in the world too but I would style the whole thing so differently now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just found out about your ten on ten and am looking forward to participating. New follower now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. BTW, I feature a different linkup on my blog every Monday and would love to feature yours. You can find the details about it here. http://throughaphotographerseyes.blogspot.com/search/label/OtherLinkUps

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just found your blog - it's so lovely - and I am really enjoying your photography. I love the vintage photo with the camera on the books. May I ask how you edited the colors to get that soft, pastel-tinted vintage look? I've been trying to find a way to learn that.

    A friend directed me to the 'Ten on Ten' challenge. Might try that today (no promises!) but if I do, I'll let you know!

    Blessings,
    This Good Life

    ReplyDelete
  11. I so dream of planning my wedding again...and I absolutely love the pic of the vintage girls.:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I always enjoy "planning" my wedding again. I'm thinking of a fun wedding-like bash to celebrate our 10 year (even though that's 6.5 years away).

    I also want to let you know that I am a new reader and I love your make something mondays. It's fun to read someone's blog who has similar interests as me :) so thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks to Pinterest, I'm all about a wedding re-do! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...