fun weekend!

We had such a full and busy weekend! And yesterday my baby sister and her boyfriend came over to tell us that they are ENGAGED!!! We are so excited and thrilled for them they seem incredibly happy. I don't think you could wipe the smiles off of these faces if you tried! Congratulations you two can't wait for this season of wedding planning and celebrating ahead!


*I will be back later on with my make something monday post - we have had such a fun holiday weekend and we are off to dinner - but I promise I have a super easy and fun project for you in a bit! xo

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, Abbey!! I am so glad that I got to see you and hear the story first-hand. Many, many blessings for a long happy life together. I love these shots, Rebekah! You captured their joy perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations, abbey!! beautiful photos of the happy couple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome news! congrats to abbey and her fiance!

    xo
    Katie D

    ReplyDelete
  4. hooray! i'm sure they're both super excited and I'm excited for them! Congrats Abbey.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...