Trip to the Fair :: 2012


We have gone each September for the past three to celebrate Chris' birthday together as a family. There are a few things the boys talk about all year long and this is one of them for sure. It was Josie and Zeb's first trip and my first not pregnant :)...one of my favorite moments from the day was seeing Simon squeal with delight when he found out that he had grown enough over the past twelve months to go on a BIG roller coaster with Dad!

We ate yummy fair food, saw some animals, ran into old friends and the big boys did all the rides they could handle in a day! I did a lot of stroller patrol and the feedings and changings...but I wouldn't have missed the excitement for the world!


It is such a gift to be able to create these fun traditions as a family and I am looking forward to the years and years of trips to the fair in our future!

11 comments:

  1. It's the Puyallup!! My dad helps put the fall fair together every year :) So fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He does?? That is so awesome we LOVE the Puyallup fair tell him thank you from us ok :)!

      Delete
  2. wow--what wonderful, gorgeous captures of your family enjoying the fair!! It makes me smile to think about your big boys enjoying the rides, and Simon, the roller coaster--so awesome! I love you guys and love that you have made this an annual tradition (we have yet to take our boys, but you have inspired me; maybe next year??) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! I love the fair, particularly the corndogs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the look on Simon's face as he's anticipating the start of that rollercoaster. ;) Priceless! So glad you had such a great time- looking forward to making some memories of our own there this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Traditions are the glue that helps families stay together. Loved this post, chica. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these photos AND the fair...and I can't believe you went pregnant those previous years...especially when you were pregnant with Josie seeing how we have the same due date...there was no way I wanted to walk around all day and I don't think I could have convinced Jeff to push me in a wheelchair ;)

    You are a brave woman! I'm looking forward to next year when Wes will really really enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like such a wonderful time!! Love all the sweet photos! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...