become a sunshine sponsor!

I am super excited to announce that I am now offering sponsorship on a Bit of Sunshine! I love this community and blogging so much and am thrilled to be able to share this space and offer exposure for other bloggers, indie businesses and artists who have the same passions as I do! 

I have several different ad sizes to fit your budget and needs and would love to have you partner with me to get the word out about your special spot on the web.

And as a kick start special anyone that purchases a September spot will be given October FOR FREE! That's right a buy one get one sale. September and October are going to be big months on a Bit of Sunshine it's Mine and Mr. Gough's birthday in September and two of my babies have birthday's in October plus all kinds of other fun stuff it's going to be a party around here!

You can find all the details HERE!

Oh and what do you guys think of the blog makeover? Heather at Life Made Lovely was once again a dream to work with she is so amazing - check out her site if you are looking for someone to spice up your blog you will not regret it!

8 comments:

  1. I like that picture

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks - gotta love instagram! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. first thing i noticed when i flipped over to your blog was the wonderful new face-lift. :] gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this new look is so YOU rebekah. nailed it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks beautiful!...and so much like I would imagine you would 'look' like;)
    So excited for your new chapter with sponsors-I will be passing along the word!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the new look - it's perfect!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...